Was zu vermeiden ist bei der Montage und Lackierung
Here are tips and advice on what to avoid when handling fiberglass tanks, and the tanks to prevent irreversible damage.
- Threads aluminum (aluminum alloy) and caps counterparts (particularly UNI caps) must be treated with oil to prevent the seizing. (Prepared from Motoforza when buying)
- Corks not be tightened strongly, otherwise it may cause a jam of tank cap! Ensures tightness "O-ring".
- When handling the tank (assembly, installation etc.) DO NOT shock petrol taps (taps act as a lever and while their counterparts in laminated reservoir quality materials could be partially breaking / loosening and leakage of the tank and fuel spillage)
- Before the varnish is necessary precisely to separate the tank, spray the base color (Filer), LIGHTLY sanded under water and spray paint.
- After ride, we recommend draining the fuel, this will increase the life of the tank. (today's fuels are highly aggressive)
INFO ABOUT tanks Motoforza
Tank we supply:
- Standard in white gel-coat
- The venting
- With petrol drains for petrol taps
- With hooks for attaching the tank
- With the cap:
a) UNIVERSAL - included in tanks - preview here : (UZ-O)
b) For an edxtra charge 30,-Eur deliver this tank with an attractive cap "MONZA". Preview here: (UZ-OMZA) (please specify in the note when buying)
The extra cost will be added by our stuff by 2/3 confirmation of order.
c) At your request we are laminated into the tank your supplied cap. (Please specify in the note when buying)